Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great places to save money on presents

As promised I am added some stores and ways to save at store for Christmas or anytime of year.



                        MAUI Enterprises

I went to a great store today called MAUI Enterprises. This store is a whole store kind of place. They have lots of toys and nick-knack things at great prices. This store is located off of 58th and Washington st in Denver Colorado.
I Decided to buy a couple of things while I was  there to show that it is very  affordable. I picked up a dress up set with jewelry and two stress ball things at incredible $8 total. I have added a photo to show. The two puff ball looking things are dragon stress balls.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
If you are short on cash this is a great way to get an affordable gift. It is a huge warehouse filled with items for everyone.



Michael's
The art and craft store is a great place to score gifts for a cheap price. It also gives you the option to make something for someone. If your not into that idea its still a great place to get gifts for children at a great price. During the holiday season the store puts a lot of Crayola art sets and products on clearance. Better prices then Wal-Mart!! They also have a section of 50 cent to $3 stocking stuffers on sale. This items are of a better quality then the dollar store. Check them out you wont be disappointed.




Jcpenny's
The Jcpenny's at the Westminster mall off of 88th ave and Sheridan is a great place all year round to by clothing as gifts for people. Most of the store is marked down to 80% off. This Jcpennys has more items then other Jcpenny's marked down because the Westminster Mall is now a ghost mall. There is also a Dillard's closeout store at the Westminster mall, However, the Dillard's is a little bit more prices. I buy clothing for my children and myself from this Jcpenny's. If you stick to the 80% off racks you can get close for a couple of dollars. This is a great deal  on name brand clothing. They do have more then clothing marked down at 80% off. I have never bought anything but clothing though. Another great tip is to give Jcpenny's your malling address. Once a month I get a coupon in the mail from Jcpenny's that is a 20%  off anything including clearance. When I receive the coupon I still only shop at the 80% off rack and then save an additional 20% off. I personally have saved over $500 in one shopping trip buy doing this. I didn't have to spend hundreds to save that amount. I saved the $500 and paid under a $100 for my items.



Tip to save money at your favorite store
When you go to stores now a days they always ask for an email address. A lot people are hesitant to give it up. My advice is DO IT!!  By giving them your email address you will get coupons at least once a week from your favorite store. The best part is if you have a smart phone you don't even have to print them out. You go to the check out with your items and show the email from your phone and walla your coupon is applied to your order. Giving your email and mailing address gives you perks that others are not receiving. I personally get Children's Place(best Children's Place to go to in Colorado is at Colorado Mills Mall in Lakewood),  Hot Topic, Avon, and Burlington Coat Factory. If you need any of these coupons pleas let me know in the comment section.



Happy Holidays and Good Luck on the hunt for affordability. Please let me know if you need any help!




No comments:

Post a Comment